GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
oak green MK2
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: oak green MK2 (Read 1264 times)
RAIDEN
Not said much yet
Posts: 62
oak green MK2
«
on:
09 September 2005, 16:19 »
I got a MK 2 oak green 16v and some dude I know offered me £1,000 its more or less perfect. A m8 of mine sez to me its worth bout £3,500 I dunno wot I should be asking 4it. ne ideas? Its done 150,000 miles full leather?
Logged
tobz.
I live here
Posts: 1,629
Re: oak green MK2
«
Reply #1 on:
09 September 2005, 16:26 »
I paid £3295 for mine, no leather but it only had 94k on the clock then.
Prices vary a massive amount depending mainly on bodywork, mileage etc.
If you've got mint bodywork it may still fetch £3500 with that mileage but it is very hard to say. I would laugh at the dude who offered you a grand though sounds like it's worth a lot more than that.
What year/plate is it???
Logged
Quote from: gibby on 27 April 2007, 13:30
You got any pics of your dad's split ?
RAIDEN
Not said much yet
Posts: 62
Re: oak green MK2
«
Reply #2 on:
09 September 2005, 16:38 »
H reg I got for £500 off my uncle. Got a result then. He said he was bored of it
Logged
Mr Blue
Forum addict
Posts: 6,133
Re: oak green MK2
«
Reply #3 on:
09 September 2005, 16:40 »
3500 seems a tad high to me
Logged
RAIDEN
Not said much yet
Posts: 62
Re: oak green MK2
«
Reply #4 on:
09 September 2005, 16:43 »
Also wots so special about the oak green 1's? Coz Ive meet a few MK2 owners who have said to me I wish I had 1 of them?
Logged
topher
Administrator
Serious forum addict
Posts: 9,557
fully functioning
Re: oak green MK2
«
Reply #5 on:
09 September 2005, 16:51 »
Nothing really, wasnt a special edition or anything, its just a nice colour. I dont understand the hype tbh, i see 2 of them on my way to work everyday. If someone is willing to pay 3.5 for it though then why not !
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
oak green MK2