Author Topic: anyone got a baby?????????  (Read 4157 times)

Offline Deefadog

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,315
  • Mk2 16V (November 89)
Re: anyone got a baby?????????
« Reply #10 on: 10 September 2005, 20:14 »
Yes mate the mamas and papas is the one we had! so quick and easy :)
My 89 16v  /  Essential golf links

Judderi

  • Guest
Re: anyone got a baby?????????
« Reply #11 on: 13 September 2005, 15:15 »
Shut up you guys your scaring me!  :shocked:

Offline Deefadog

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,315
  • Mk2 16V (November 89)
Re: anyone got a baby?????????
« Reply #12 on: 13 September 2005, 15:58 »
 :grin:
My 89 16v  /  Essential golf links

Offline keefusg60

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 243
Re: anyone got a baby?????????
« Reply #13 on: 13 September 2005, 16:41 »
I've got 2 boys myself (6 y/o and 2 y/o), and it's good to see that parenthood doesn't stop us loving the mk2. My 2, like me, prefer the Golfs to the BMW 330 Convertible that the missus drives. :grin: