GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Bonnet not catching!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Bonnet not catching! (Read 3615 times)
Ozz
I live here
Posts: 690
Re: Bonnet not catching!
«
Reply #10 on:
29 August 2005, 20:40 »
Yup, I believe its that one little spring which does both jobs, next time it goes I think I might actually go buy a new spring, getting tired of fixing that!!!
Logged
Mk2 Gti 8v
...joe
Forum Supporter
Forum addict
Posts: 6,269
Re: Bonnet not catching!
«
Reply #11 on:
29 August 2005, 21:41 »
also oil the hell out of it and operate it back and forth to free it up. i've had several get rusty and seize on my mates cars. its normally because of this the spring gets out of tension and screws up.
Logged
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post
mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
Bonnet not catching!