Author Topic: boss kit anyone?  (Read 4007 times)

Offline BaldyBastard

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 27
  • Project Darkee in killed :-(
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #10 on: 28 August 2005, 04:21 »
I've got one in the garage.. I'll have a rake around and see if I can put my hands on it.
- The liver is EVIL and MUST be punished -

** breaking a Black MK2 Driver (H reg) - PM if you need any bits **

Offline GolfChick24

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 261
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #11 on: 28 August 2005, 09:19 »
sorry to steal this threa but does anybody have a picture of a momo steering wheel in a mk2 golf?? Im considering getting one as well, I dont live far from demon tweaks (and i get 10% off) but I thought myabe it might look a little naff. Piccies pls!!??

Offline the.little.fox

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 125
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #12 on: 28 August 2005, 09:28 »
I've got one in the garage.. I'll have a rake around and see if I can put my hands on it.

I would be seriously gratefull if you find it mate!

Thanks x

Offline ...joe

  • Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,269
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #13 on: 28 August 2005, 09:41 »
sorry to steal this threa but does anybody have a picture of a momo steering wheel in a mk2 golf?? Im considering getting one as well, I dont live far from demon tweaks (and i get 10% off) but I thought myabe it might look a little naff. Piccies pls!!??

momo wheels look spot on as long as you don't get a totally modern design i think, heres mine its a momo corse, which i'm not sure they make anymore but at one time it was 'the' steering wheel to have in a mk2!

team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe

Offline the.little.fox

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 125
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #14 on: 28 August 2005, 09:50 »
That looks good mate. I've got one with a suede top which is nice too.

I like what you've done with your stereo. It well annoys me having mine up so high too bright for night driving!

x

Offline ...joe

  • Forum Supporter
  • Forum addict
  • *****
  • Posts: 6,269
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #15 on: 28 August 2005, 10:07 »
why thank you :embarassed: :tongue:

i only moved mine because i wanted my gauges all together, thought it'd look smarter like that!
team grumpy....... its a way of life, not a forum post

mail@trimdeluxe.co.uk
www.facebook.com/Trimdeluxe

Offline BaldyBastard

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 27
  • Project Darkee in killed :-(
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #16 on: 30 August 2005, 11:52 »
I've got one in the garage.. I'll have a rake around and see if I can put my hands on it.

I would be seriously gratefull if you find it mate!

Thanks x

Your in luck.. I actually have 2 spare and a one on another golf I have  :shocked:
Where bouts are you ?
- The liver is EVIL and MUST be punished -

** breaking a Black MK2 Driver (H reg) - PM if you need any bits **

Judderi

  • Guest
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #17 on: 30 August 2005, 13:12 »
They look real nice. Not chav at all






Offline rubjonny

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,349
  • Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #18 on: 30 August 2005, 13:42 »
Mines a Mountney wheel I just found out, similar to MOMO but without any nasty logos on it ;)

Here's a pic of it in my old Driver, really must get round to taking some pics of my GTI :grin:
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.

Offline oscar13williams

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 16
Re: boss kit anyone?
« Reply #19 on: 09 August 2010, 19:40 »
k, this topic is well old but yeh, i got a boss kit, momo, not sure what date its for. if you still after it get in touch please and i will find out what date it is and size... so yeeeh. hope your still after one :smiley: