Author Topic: Continued access to order tracker for all those that love to refresh!  (Read 9058 times)

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
There must be something about us guys from Northern Ireland lol Sam67GTD, Valenni and my own cars have all went BW confirmed in the past two days!... Couldn't see there being a link, what do you all think?
 :huh:

My dealer in Boucher said they were only allocated 1 GTI and 2 GTD's per month? And they are a big dealer.
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline mk7gti

• I live here
I was told something similar valenni. When is your GTD due?

MK7 GTI - Deep Pearl Black - Standard Spec - Ordered 10/12/2015.

MK7 GTI - White - Standard Spec - Service Pack - Collected 11/09/2013.

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
I was told something similar valenni. When is your GTD due?

Well since the online tracker has now changed to 'build week confirmed' since yesterday or so, I expect about 4 weeks from now for build, then another 3 weeks for delivery maybe? The dealer said about week 36 for build, and delivery about mid to late September.

I imagine that's about right. (But it may be week 35 for the build now, I can hope)  :wink:

What about yourself?
Proud owner of a Pure white Golf GTD  - Adaptive Chassis Control - Panoramic sunroof - Dynaudio sound pack.

Offline sam67GTD

• Here all the time
There must be something about us guys from Northern Ireland lol Sam67GTD, Valenni and my own cars have all went BW confirmed in the past two days!... Couldn't see there being a link, what do you all think?
 :huh:

My dealer in Boucher said they were only allocated 1 GTI and 2 GTD's per month? And they are a big dealer.

Well the dealer in Boucher (i.e. the same one!) told me that I was the first GTD customer to order. Additional orders he's taken are coming in as build week 41 (mine's 36).
VW Golf R 7.5 | 3 Door | DSG | Lapiz Blue | Black Pretorias | Dynaudio | DCC | Rear Reversing Camera | Black Mirror Caps

Offline mk7gti

• I live here
I was the first to order a GTI from Mallusk and mines being built next week :smiley:

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
Well it seems it's Agnews turn to get the GT's in! I ordered it with VW business as a lease car, I wonder if that makes any difference? Either way, we might be bumping into each other come delivery day!  :smiley:

Offline mk7gti

• I live here
Role on September Valenni :smiley:

Offline Valenni

• Here all the time
Role on September Valenni :smiley:

Can't wait, just don't try and race me!  :wink: