Author Topic: Continued access to order tracker for all those that love to refresh!  (Read 9060 times)

Offline pauliem

• GTI forum regular
Hi,

If you want to see the latest order tracker updates you will obviously be having the issue that it is not available.  However if you go to:

http://pre-live.volkswagen.co.uk/owners

You will find that it continues to function as normal.   :smiley:

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
Hi,

If you want to see the latest order tracker updates you will obviously be having the issue that it is not available.  However if you go to:

http://pre-live.volkswagen.co.uk/owners

You will find that it continues to function as normal.   :smiley:

Thanks Paul!  How did you work that one out?

Offline Gung-Ho

• Here all the time
Hey nice one bud!!!  :smiley:

Unfortunately no change to status!!!! :sad:
Current Toys: Mk7 Golf R 5dr 'Manual', Lapiz Blue, 18" Cadiz Alloys... Caterham R300 Superlight... new Mazda MX5 2.0 SE-L (ND)

Offline pauliem

• GTI forum regular
I read the javascript that does the website tracking and they are using the same code to track a number of websites.  They also have another preview site, but it does not appear to be any different from production.

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
I read the javascript that does the website tracking and they are using the same code to track a number of websites.  They also have another preview site, but it does not appear to be any different from production.

Genius!

Offline matchboy

• I live here

The knowledge on this forum never ceases to amaze me!  Great find, unfortunately I've not nicked Gryzor's build slot as I was hoping to  :evil: :laugh:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline ChrisJL

• GTI forum regular
Haha yesssss thats my afternoon sorted  :smiley:

Ha seriously though, nice find thank you  :smiley: That link wouldn't expand the owners menu for me so I had to manually suffix the track order bit to the URL. I'm on IE10 so maybe its IE 10 not working with their pre prod environment.

Nice find though, heres the link I used for others who might suffer on IE10

http://pre-live.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/track-my-order - again thanks to pauliem for this
Collected 10/09/2013: Mk 7 Golf GTI. 3 Door Manual. Tornado Red. Performance Pack. Adaptive Chassis. Winter Pack. Life Shine Protection.

Offline MkVIIGTD

• Not said much yet
Mine has moved to BW confirmed!  :smiley:

Golf MkVII GTD Tornado Red, DSG, Leather, Rear Camera, Keyless

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
Mine has moved to BW confirmed!  :smiley:

Congrats man!  At least some of us are moving forward.

I'm on IE10 so maybe its IE 10 not working with their pre prod environment.

Noooo.  Don't touch the blue EEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!!1112111oneoneone....

Just sayin.

Offline ChrisJL

• GTI forum regular

Noooo.  Don't touch the blue EEEEEeeeeeeeee!!!!1112111oneoneone....

Just sayin.

Ha, work PC so not my choice, although even as a developer I don't think IE is all that bad, perhaps I've been corrupted too much by the dark side.
Collected 10/09/2013: Mk 7 Golf GTI. 3 Door Manual. Tornado Red. Performance Pack. Adaptive Chassis. Winter Pack. Life Shine Protection.