Author Topic: Hey Mods !  (Read 3690 times)

Offline RedHP

• I live here
Hey Mods !
« on: 02 August 2013, 16:36 »
Just an idea, and following on from my idea in the Mk6 section 3/4 years back, but how about a sticky thread called 'Spotted'...?

I've only seen 1 Mk7 GiT thus far.............and the section may bring owners closer................just an idea !

Red
Mk6 GiT since birth in 2010

YNWA

Offline matchboy

• I live here
Re: Hey Mods !
« Reply #1 on: 02 August 2013, 16:44 »
Just an idea, and following on from my idea in the Mk6 section 3/4 years back, but how about a sticky thread called 'Spotted'...?

I've only seen 1 Mk7 GiT thus far.............and the section may bring owners closer................just an idea !

Red

I did start one of those but it wasn't 'stickied'  :cry:
Audi RS5 2018
Gone: BMW M4 LCI Competition Package
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline RedHP

• I live here
« Reply #2 on: 02 August 2013, 16:46 »

Red

Can't get the staff nowadays  :grin:

Red

YNWA

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #3 on: 02 August 2013, 16:46 »

Red

Can't get the staff nowadays  :grin:

Red

Bloody Jimble  :rolleyes:  :grin:
Audi RS5 2018
Previous: Mk 3 Audi TTS, Porsche 981 Cayman S, Mk 7 Golf R, Mk 7 GTI, Mk 6 GTI, Mk 5 GTI and so on....

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #4 on: 02 August 2013, 16:55 »
To be fair the sticky section is rather large as it is.

However, I'd be up for this!  I already posted a few times about mk7s I've seen.  Here for example:
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=255498.msg2344032#msg2344032

I was hoping it would turn into a general "spotted" thread.  Got no replies though.  And like match said when he made his thread later that didn't get much either.

Offline RedHP

• I live here
« Reply #5 on: 02 August 2013, 17:24 »
Hey William & the Matchbox-kid (!!)
From past experience with the Mk6 thread, I think that some of the current stickies will be removed but, as we've all agreed and as the new GiT is new to market/owners, I think that the 'Spotted' thread should be sticky for a short while at least.

To date, I've only seen a black one on the M1 driven by a foxy lady  :smiley:
I did think about trading my Mk6 in for a Mk7 but cannot justify it as they look fairly similar.........although we all know about the new platform etc etc, so I may wait for the Mk8 (still trying to avoid the 4-rings) !

Red

YNWA

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #6 on: 02 August 2013, 17:43 »
Like Bear says the sticky section is getting a bit big now, and some of you will remember what happened in the mk6 section, "sticky gate"??

I'll bin one off and replace it with spotted if you like? But i think it's early days yet.

Which one would we remove?
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline matchboy

• I live here
« Reply #7 on: 02 August 2013, 17:46 »
Like Bear says the sticky section is getting a bit big now, and some of you will remember what happened in the mk6 section, "sticky gate"??

I'll bin one off and replace it with spotted if you like? But i think it's early days yet.

Anything to do with the GTD  :lipsrsealed: :whistle:  :wink:
Audi RS5 2018

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #8 on: 02 August 2013, 17:52 »

Anything to do with the GTD  :-X :whistle: ;)

Not a bad idea tbf, GTD review sticky moved to the tdi section.
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

Offline CraigW

• I live here
« Reply #9 on: 02 August 2013, 18:17 »

Anything to do with the GTD  :lipsrsealed: :whistle:  :wink:

:grin: :grin: like it Mark