Author Topic: Dealer contact  (Read 4015 times)

physio

Re: Dealer contact
« Reply #10 on: 24 July 2013, 09:49 »
I wanted to enquire about something on my order  so I e mailed my dealer about 9-30 pm ready for the next day  when the garage opened
 But 15 mins later I got a reply from the sales manager answering my question , he said all sales emails are  diverted  to his home after they close ,  so that he can respond to them , that's what I call customer service  :smiley:

Offline Bill_the_Bear

• I live here
  • Yes! Wait a minute... No!
« Reply #11 on: 24 July 2013, 11:00 »
I wanted to enquire about something on my order  so I e mailed my dealer about 9-30 pm ready for the next day  when the garage opened
 But 15 mins later I got a reply from the sales manager answering my question , he said all sales emails are  diverted  to his home after they close ,  so that he can respond to them , that's what I call customer service  :smiley:

Which dealer?  Sounds like they could teach a few others a thing or two! :wink:

physio

« Reply #12 on: 24 July 2013, 11:13 »

Which dealer?  Sounds like they could teach a few others a thing or two! :wink:

Stoke VW  right by stoke city football ground
Katrina  is the lady I'm dealing with  , doing an excellent job

Offline Jimble

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 24 July 2013, 18:14 »
 But 15 mins later I got a reply from the sales manager answering my question , he said all sales emails are  diverted  to his home after they close ,  so that he can respond to them , that's what I call customer service  :)

Which dealer?  Sounds like they could teach a few others a thing or two! ;)

VAG have got a good setup there if i remember right? VW, Audi and Seat all together, good for browsing! Is Merc there too??
Currently pootling around in our family wagen, a Tiguan SEL 😂

physio

« Reply #14 on: 24 July 2013, 19:32 »
 But 15 mins later I got a reply from the sales manager answering my question , he said all sales emails are  diverted  to his home after they close ,  so that he can respond to them , that's what I call customer service  :)

Which dealer?  Sounds like they could teach a few others a thing or two! ;)

VAG have got a good setup there if i remember right? VW, Audi and Seat all together, good for browsing! Is Merc there too??

Yes and BMW not sure if Lexus are based there as well . Good place to view all the competition

Running Man

« Reply #15 on: 24 July 2013, 20:01 »
I never get updates unless I e-mail, drop in.  My sales contact is a bit of a prick tbh, however they are local and I have got a guaranteed part exchange price.  So the longer it goes on the more I get for my mk6 GTI in real terms.

Having said that, it would be nice to know an accurate BW  :huh: