GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
kinked rad hose
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: kinked rad hose (Read 2003 times)
rubjonny
10k hero
Posts: 16,349
Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: kinked rad hose
«
Reply #10 on:
09 August 2005, 14:53 »
Bridge the pins on the temp sender plug, if it still flashes the problem isn't the level sender and is either a wiring or dash cluster problem
Logged
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
SimonJ
Not said much yet
Posts: 36
Re: kinked rad hose
«
Reply #11 on:
09 August 2005, 14:57 »
Hi mate, i know this sounds dumb but when u say bridge the pins do u mean put some wire or something in between?
I did disconnect it completely, and when the ignition was turned on it flashed all the time, would that indicate that it works as well?
Logged
rubjonny
10k hero
Posts: 16,349
Hello, my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Re: kinked rad hose
«
Reply #12 on:
09 August 2005, 17:37 »
Yeah a bit o' wire, a paperclip etc between the pins on the plug.
The flashing when unplugged is normal, but wont really help you track down the intermitant flashing problem
Logged
Hello my name is John and I'm a dub addict.
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk2
»
kinked rad hose