Author Topic: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?  (Read 4089 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« on: 20 June 2012, 20:16 »
as in the tittle. is anybody from the mk3 section going to bug jam in 4 weeks?
me and my mate are going down with our mk3s gona stay the hole weekend camp out and get trashed wile looking at all the cool stuff. anybody els going and wona meet up?

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« Reply #1 on: 20 June 2012, 21:17 »
Wheres this to mate?
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« Reply #2 on: 20 June 2012, 21:20 »
do you mean where is it?

www.bugjam.co.uk

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« Reply #3 on: 20 June 2012, 21:23 »
Ooooo aint been there for years .... I wish i could go!


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« Reply #4 on: 20 June 2012, 21:24 »
Potato, PotAto
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« Reply #5 on: 20 June 2012, 21:50 »
I'll be going :smiley: not far from me

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« Reply #6 on: 20 June 2012, 22:04 »
I'll be going :smiley: not far from me

are you camping out for the hole weekend mate?

Offline MK3 Menace

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • 98 GTI, big changes are coming...
Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« Reply #7 on: 20 June 2012, 22:21 »
Gonna give it a miss this year I think. Done it 8 years on the trot and it's gone slowly downhill with less enthusiasts and more dickhead groups just going to cause trouble.

Might be persuaded to go Sunday to get bits to finish my Beach Buggy since I'm only in MK.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« Reply #8 on: 20 June 2012, 22:24 »
Gonna give it a miss this year I think. Done it 8 years on the trot and it's gone slowly downhill with less enthusiasts and more dickhead groups just going to cause trouble.

Might be persuaded to go Sunday to get bits to finish my Beach Buggy since I'm only in MK.

really? iv not been in ages. what type of trouble has been happening there?

Offline MK3 Menace

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • 98 GTI, big changes are coming...
Re: any of you mk3 owners going bug jam?
« Reply #9 on: 20 June 2012, 22:31 »
Last year one of our groups tents got raided while they slept in it. I got bits taken off my car and just groups of chavs playing music all night and looking for trouble. Our neighbours were a nightmare till we had a word. Throwing cans at each other and one hit my mates 63 beetle. They moved after that incident put it that way...

Just keep your wits about you and your goodies out of sight.

I'm gonna hold out for VW Action, much more chilled and people there are sound.