Author Topic: stuck...  (Read 3296 times)

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: stuck...
« Reply #10 on: 18 June 2012, 20:36 »
ive smootherd out were my indicator were on my wing an now not sure were to put them????

Did you not consider this before you smoothed the wings? :lipsrsealed:

Guess not :grin: must have been missed at the planning stage.

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: stuck...
« Reply #11 on: 18 June 2012, 21:03 »
I dont see what all the fuss is about with US side markers, especially when used as replacements for the standard side repeaters.

+1
+2
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: stuck...
« Reply #12 on: 18 June 2012, 21:05 »
ive smootherd out were my indicator were on my wing an now not sure were to put them????

Did you not consider this before you smoothed the wings? :lipsrsealed:

This was my first thought.  :grin:

Offline gizmomk3

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • on my way
Re: stuck...
« Reply #13 on: 18 June 2012, 21:10 »
Glove box lol that way problem solved lol :laugh:

Or in your wing mirror??

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: stuck...
« Reply #14 on: 19 June 2012, 07:31 »
Not sure who but sOmeone on here did a how to joey thread and put led indicators in the lights ... Looked awesome. Was a white car with black vento grill and blacked out lights


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: stuck...
« Reply #15 on: 19 June 2012, 07:33 »
Oh and. Did mine a while back and mounted them in the grills at the bottom of the bumper,looks subtle if you use smoked lenses


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: stuck...
« Reply #16 on: 19 June 2012, 07:35 »
Placing the indicators in the headlights is only suitable for replacing the front bumper mounted ones, you still need some on the side for MOT purposes.

Offline bozzy

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 43
Re: stuck...
« Reply #17 on: 19 June 2012, 14:06 »
nar didnt really think about it lol to busy think is the us spec suits the car cheers

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: stuck...
« Reply #18 on: 19 June 2012, 15:33 »
I just re rd this and realised its not about the numper indicators!


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote