Author Topic: Show me your steering wheels :)  (Read 5883 times)

Offline jnufcuk

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,145
  • Mk4 1.8T, Mk3 VR6 gone AUDI A1 Gone, Back in GTI
Show me your steering wheels :)
« on: 17 June 2012, 15:52 »
After a new steering wheel for the vr6. Coming from a mk4 Gti with a nice thick wheel the vr6 one is terrible  :sad:

I know the mk4 cab one fits but are going for stupid prices.

Seen a few Lupo Gti ones on eBay from 60-80 with airbag think I read that they fit?

Would like one with an airbag so rules out momo ones.

Thanks
Add me on twitter: @stacky789 Instagram: JBOY_9
 
Audi A1 Gone ;( VR6 Gone ;( Back in my old mk4 GTI :D

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Show me your steering wheels :)
« Reply #1 on: 17 June 2012, 16:04 »
would be nice to see peoples non standard steering wheels in a mk3. Would be easier to pick one

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline jnufcuk

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,145
  • Mk4 1.8T, Mk3 VR6 gone AUDI A1 Gone, Back in GTI
Re: Show me your steering wheels :)
« Reply #2 on: 17 June 2012, 16:06 »
would be nice to see peoples non standard steering wheels in a mk3. Would be easier to pick one


That's what I mean, don't want to see standard wheel lol. Maybe I didn't make myself very clear  :embarassed:
Add me on twitter: @stacky789 Instagram: JBOY_9
 
Audi A1 Gone ;( VR6 Gone ;( Back in my old mk4 GTI :D

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Show me your steering wheels :)
« Reply #3 on: 17 June 2012, 16:32 »
would be nice to see peoples non standard steering wheels in a mk3. Would be easier to pick one


That's what I mean, don't want to see standard wheel lol. Maybe I didn't make myself very clear  :embarassed:

was clear to me dude  :wink:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline N900 MJT

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 900
Re: Show me your steering wheels :)
« Reply #4 on: 17 June 2012, 17:20 »
Heya - This is the Momo Team 280 fitted to mine :


Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Show me your steering wheels :)
« Reply #5 on: 17 June 2012, 17:26 »

^^^^^
Would like one with an airbag so rules out momo ones.

 :rolleyes: :grin:




Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Show me your steering wheels :)
« Reply #6 on: 17 June 2012, 17:32 »
I Have my Momo race in mine.. iv had this in every car iv owned since 1995!






You can run momo without airbag, you just get the bit of wiring to trick your ECU
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline N900 MJT

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 900
Re: Show me your steering wheels :)
« Reply #7 on: 17 June 2012, 17:41 »
Yeah that pic was taken before I had VagCom and could turn the light off!

Offline jnufcuk

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,145
  • Mk4 1.8T, Mk3 VR6 gone AUDI A1 Gone, Back in GTI
Re: Show me your steering wheels :)
« Reply #8 on: 17 June 2012, 17:49 »
Momo ones does look good but I want a steering wheel with an airbag just in case something ever happens  :smiley:
Add me on twitter: @stacky789 Instagram: JBOY_9
 
Audi A1 Gone ;( VR6 Gone ;( Back in my old mk4 GTI :D

Offline N900 MJT

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 900
Re: Show me your steering wheels :)
« Reply #9 on: 17 June 2012, 17:51 »
That is what a seatbelt is for :P

Most people I know that have had an airbag go off when they had a crash always end up with more bruises and scratches than when I have crashed!