Author Topic: Downgraded the Golf  (Read 4367 times)

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Downgraded the Golf
« Reply #20 on: 18 June 2012, 21:06 »
Did you measure it dude? 

Sorry Bud.....completely forgot. Will go do it now (who wants to watch Croatia/Spain anyway  :grin:). Check thread in five mins for results  :wink:

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Downgraded the Golf
« Reply #21 on: 18 June 2012, 21:14 »
Right Bud......rear tailgate clearance is 39inch wide x 31inch high, there is then a 15inch gap till you hit the wheel arches which are 40inches apart. With the rear seats dropped you would have a distance of 61inches between tailgate and front seats.  Hope this helps.  :cool:

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Downgraded the Golf
« Reply #22 on: 18 June 2012, 22:08 »
You legend!!!

Il go measure my kart and see if that's enough room  :smiley:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Downgraded the Golf
« Reply #23 on: 19 June 2012, 18:34 »
You legend!!!

Il go measure my kart and see if that's enough room  :smiley:

Any good in the end Mate ??

Offline N900 MJT

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 900
Re: Downgraded the Golf
« Reply #24 on: 19 June 2012, 22:29 »
Dont sell it !!! get it fixed :)