GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
What colour should I go for?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: What colour should I go for? (Read 1233 times)
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
What colour should I go for?
«
on:
13 June 2012, 00:03 »
Just thinking about it atm but my car is crying out for a respray and was thinking about doing this as a tempory messure after seeing this post on ed38
http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=443781
He used these cans
http://www.montana-cans.com/products/Cans/Montana_GOLD/Montana_GOLD_400ml/61#
I pm'd the guy n he said it was really easy to use and cheap too.
I like
Kent blood red and Mt. Everest
What colours do you like?
«
Last Edit: 13 June 2012, 00:13 by murraymint
»
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
Bellend
I live here
Posts: 2,718
Re: What colour should I do for?
«
Reply #1 on:
13 June 2012, 00:11 »
In my opinon get some cheap vinyl off eBay.
When you come to respray properly that paint will be a b!tch.
Logged
Where all my moneys went.
Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: What colour should I do for?
«
Reply #2 on:
13 June 2012, 00:16 »
best bet is to do it inside noooo wind what so ever. even on a nice hot sunny day youll be surprised how the wind can effect spray paint. iv also seen some good results with rollers and rustolen paint.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: What colour should I go for?
«
Reply #3 on:
13 June 2012, 00:31 »
Just seen that yellow mk3 looks pretty good actually. any idea how many cans he needed and how long it took? does he use primer and clear coat?
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
What colour should I go for?