Author Topic: Cost of Painting Debadged Grill?  (Read 2551 times)

VW BUSH

  • Guest
Re: Cost of Painting Debadged Grill?
« Reply #10 on: 14 June 2012, 13:07 »
Use Tipex, I painted my pencil case with it in 1987 and it still looks good

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Cost of Painting Debadged Grill?
« Reply #11 on: 14 June 2012, 13:30 »
Nail vanish is durable.  :rolleyes:

VW BUSH

  • Guest
Re: Cost of Painting Debadged Grill?
« Reply #12 on: 14 June 2012, 14:11 »
Nail vanish is durable.  :rolleyes:
I always thought you were a ladyboy

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Cost of Painting Debadged Grill?
« Reply #13 on: 14 June 2012, 14:32 »
Chick with Dick to you sir.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Cost of Painting Debadged Grill?
« Reply #14 on: 14 June 2012, 14:38 »
Ting tong from tooting  :grin:

My mate is actually called ting tong. He used to be so fat he had tits so I used to call him ladyboy. Then when little Britain came out I states calling him ting tong and now it has stuck and everybody calls him it now and it's normal. Like its his name now  :grin: