Author Topic: Looking for some deep dish wheels.  (Read 3728 times)

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Looking for some deep dish wheels.
« on: 11 June 2012, 16:14 »
ok please dont tell me to search because i have but would like Opinions and even add other deep dish wheels to the list if you like.

the two i really like are Cades eros  ( haven't seen them in person ) good price from new tho.

second is ATS cups! i really like these but only like them factory standard and its hard finding some like that and even harder finding some near-ish to me LOL. (second hand price here)

like i said above if you think any other deep dish are worth me looking in to then link me. Thanks guys.

Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline GUMBALL3000

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 90
Re: Looking for some deep dish wheels.
« Reply #1 on: 11 June 2012, 16:18 »
What about Borbets??

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Looking for some deep dish wheels.
« Reply #2 on: 11 June 2012, 16:28 »
I love ats cups, but my car looks a million times better on borbets. RH cups are nice and banded steels always look good.


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6


Offline GUMBALL3000

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 90
Re: Looking for some deep dish wheels.
« Reply #5 on: 11 June 2012, 16:42 »
Yeah Borbet A's.. My fav wheels!! You can get deeper dish one too... Or ones that are deeper on the rears than the fronts..

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Looking for some deep dish wheels.
« Reply #6 on: 11 June 2012, 17:40 »
also what size tyres are good on 15" alloys?  would 205/55/15 be ok or keep it to 195/50/15?
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Looking for some deep dish wheels.
« Reply #7 on: 11 June 2012, 17:43 »
also what size tyres are good on 15" alloys?  would 205/55/15 be ok or keep it to 195/50/15?

Depends on what width wheels you buy, if your looking for some stretch have a look at this site

http://www.tyrestretch.com/
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Looking for some deep dish wheels.
« Reply #8 on: 11 June 2012, 17:56 »
just for more of a stance? or would spacers do that?
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Looking for some deep dish wheels.
« Reply #9 on: 11 June 2012, 18:13 »
found some ATS cups and there 5.5j smaller than normal ones!!! whats up with that? should i buy them or go for normal ones?
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6