Author Topic: Bargain mk3!  (Read 3223 times)

Offline bob23

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 214
  • Hi, for those of you that don't know, I'm a tw@!
Re: Bargain mk3!
« Reply #10 on: 11 June 2012, 21:02 »
and i got mocked for asking 4.5k for my mk4 with 67k miles. :-)

But mk4's aren't "rare"  :grin: :grin: :grin:
« Last Edit: 13 June 2012, 00:05 by bob23 »

Current cars 1995 Golf gti colour concept 2.0 8v 156,000 miles. bmw 316 1.9 129,000. yeah, life's good! :rolleyes:

Offline Seanl

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,559
Re: Bargain mk3!
« Reply #11 on: 11 June 2012, 21:50 »
Apart from a cracked fog blank, its does look in pretty good nick tbf.  :huh:

Worth 5.5k??? Think he's put a zero too many at the end of the price!  :rolleyes:
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

Offline tdi_blu

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,881
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
Re: Bargain mk3!
« Reply #12 on: 11 June 2012, 22:04 »
I sold my old wagon which was just as clean on a T plate with Recaro Leathers and loads of extras £1450 where he got his price from I havent a clue but you never know you do get some dummies out there ive meet a few...
Golf Gti

Offline FlashRedThree

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
  • MK III Flash Red 1.4 SE + MK V DBP 2.0T GTI
Re: Bargain mk3!
« Reply #13 on: 11 June 2012, 23:58 »
47 mpg........ :huh:

Offline GUMBALL3000

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 90
Re: Bargain mk3!
« Reply #14 on: 12 June 2012, 02:13 »
The listing has ended now.. He had two offers.. one of £300 and one of £800 LOL :grin:

Offline Mr GTD

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,907
Re: Bargain mk3!
« Reply #15 on: 12 June 2012, 08:12 »
Maybe he's just testing the waters, I'm in know means defending the fella....I've done the same in the past but with a lot lot newer car.  :laugh:
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline MK3GTI_16Valve

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 310
Re: Bargain mk3!
« Reply #16 on: 16 June 2012, 09:57 »
presume he was bored and just thought hed pass a bit of time....

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Bargain mk3!
« Reply #17 on: 16 June 2012, 22:26 »
Storm grey wagon gets a thumbs up from me but it should have been a derv,  but what the fvck is that pricing all about?