GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Bargain mk3!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Bargain mk3! (Read 3209 times)
Jord_GTI
Not said much yet
Posts: 22
Bargain mk3!
«
on:
10 June 2012, 16:47 »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-GOLF-2-0-GTI-SPEC-8V-ESTATE-MK3-V-REG-TOP-CONDITION-ONE-LAST-MADE-/320917781351?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ab830bb67#ht_2575wt_1270
The guy must be living on another planet!
Logged
Gti_Jamo
I live here
Posts: 1,109
1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: Bargain mk3!
«
Reply #1 on:
10 June 2012, 16:54 »
I'd love to know what the best offer was.....
Logged
97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0
Gavv8
Guest
Re: Bargain mk3!
«
Reply #2 on:
10 June 2012, 17:02 »
It would seem that people are beginning to apply mk1/mk2 values to mk3's which even i can see is ludicrous.
Logged
GUMBALL3000
Not said much yet
Posts: 90
Re: Bargain mk3!
«
Reply #3 on:
10 June 2012, 18:10 »
Some people live on a different plannet!!
Logged
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: Bargain mk3!
«
Reply #4 on:
10 June 2012, 21:44 »
Never worth that in a million years.
Logged
bob23
GTI forum regular
Posts: 214
Hi, for those of you that don't know, I'm a tw@!
Re: Bargain mk3!
«
Reply #5 on:
10 June 2012, 23:47 »
I want to book a viewing, just so I can punch him in the face!!! WTF is wrong with this person???
I still stand by what I have said before, people like this should be shot!!!
Logged
Current cars 1995 Golf gti colour concept 2.0 8v 156,000 miles. bmw 316 1.9 129,000. yeah, life's good!
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: Bargain mk3!
«
Reply #6 on:
10 June 2012, 23:51 »
You could kinda justify the mental price if it was a mint vr or valver (still wouldn't sell) but an estate!!! Come on!!
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
GUMBALL3000
Not said much yet
Posts: 90
Re: Bargain mk3!
«
Reply #7 on:
11 June 2012, 00:38 »
He still has not replied to my question "What is your best price for a quick cash sale" LOL.. If i was a serious buyer for that money i would want quicker replies than that.. I cant belive the bloke is serious!!
Logged
Jord_GTI
Not said much yet
Posts: 22
Re: Bargain mk3!
«
Reply #8 on:
11 June 2012, 20:08 »
Mk5 money, blokes an idiot. How he can look at that and think "yep, 5 and half grands worth of mk3 sitting there" I do not know.
Logged
stfc_gti
I live here
Posts: 555
Re: Bargain mk3!
«
Reply #9 on:
11 June 2012, 20:38 »
and i got mocked for asking 4.5k for my mk4 with 67k miles. :-)
Logged
2002 1.8T GTI AUM, Standard (not for much longer)
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Bargain mk3!