Author Topic: I better start saving up...............  (Read 2974 times)

Offline gasketface

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,237
I better start saving up...............
« on: 10 June 2012, 14:42 »

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #1 on: 10 June 2012, 14:46 »
Is that hand painted by Stevie Wonder???  :cool:

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #2 on: 10 June 2012, 15:15 »
Is that hand painted by Stevie Wonder???  :cool:

 :grin: :grin: :grin: I think Ray Charles pointed him in the right direction



Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #3 on: 10 June 2012, 15:20 »
Is that hand painted by Stevie Wonder???  :cool:

 :grin: :grin: :grin: I think Ray Charles pointed him in the right direction




Well at least he found the car!!! :wink:

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #4 on: 10 June 2012, 16:10 »
 :cry:........................ :angry:

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #5 on: 10 June 2012, 16:19 »
The paint job is the least of its worries. Im more concerned at the sight  of all that cheap and blingy halfords crap that is bolted onto that heap of sh!te with an 8v lump under the bonnet.

Offline Gti_Jamo

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,109
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #6 on: 10 June 2012, 16:59 »
The only track that belongs on is the one that leads to the breakers yard.


97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #7 on: 10 June 2012, 17:00 »
The only track that belongs on is the one that leads to the breakers yard.

Thought you was going to say stuck on a level crossing :grin:

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #8 on: 10 June 2012, 17:05 »
What the f**k has he done to the interior? :shocked:
« Last Edit: 10 June 2012, 17:08 by Gavv8 »

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Re: I better start saving up...............
« Reply #9 on: 10 June 2012, 17:11 »
What the f**k has he done to the interior? :shocked:
Made it weigh less - like a proper racing car...

There is something missing for me... One of these...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-x-Nurburgring-car-sticker-decal-2-colours-80mm-/230667708692?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b4dde914
Would finish it off a treat.