Author Topic: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???  (Read 7507 times)

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #10 on: 10 June 2012, 17:27 »
Would really love the License Plate holder for the Cabrio bootlid, but the boot itself is a different pressing so you'd need a US boot/tailgate to cat and Fab it in :sad:

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #11 on: 10 June 2012, 17:54 »
why do US get the best of everything, even in side the mk3 get a cup hold that holds two yes two cups and a arm rest.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #12 on: 10 June 2012, 18:04 »
why do US get the best of everything, even in side the mk3 get a cup hold that holds two yes two cups and a arm rest.

That three yes three cup holders in total :wink:

Two here up front - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/black-usa-93-98-mk3-golf-cabrio-jetta-2-can-cup-holder-console-/300695099870?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4602d319de

One at the rear - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270963391582?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

 :tongue:

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #13 on: 10 June 2012, 18:12 »
lol i quite!  :rolleyes:
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #14 on: 10 June 2012, 18:18 »
 :kiss:

As part of my interior retrim I am replacing all the Blue plastic trim for Black, I have already swapped out the under dash parcel shelf for the lower (later) glovebox and both of the centre console parts. But later I will change the rear for the US spec one and wish to add the front cup holders, BUT will this also fit with a Fischer 6 disc CD holder???

Has anyone seen this done before, if not I may just get both and try it, if it doesn't I can always sell the Fischer on again as this sell all the time. :wink:

Offline GUMBALL3000

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 90
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #15 on: 10 June 2012, 18:20 »
why do US get the best of everything, even in side the mk3 get a cup hold that holds two yes two cups and a arm rest.
I agree actually!!! I hate the way we get the basic everything so they could save a few quid here and there.. The US Porsche 944 is another car that looks really cool compared to ours too.

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #16 on: 10 June 2012, 18:41 »
Surely the mk3 is heavy enough without filling it full of cupholders, armrests and extra gauges to make you worry about something you didn't need to worry about in the first place.

Offline GUMBALL3000

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 90
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #17 on: 10 June 2012, 18:46 »
Very true actually.. Just more things to break, and un wanted weight.. Never thought of that

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #18 on: 10 June 2012, 18:49 »
Surely the mk3 is heavy enough without filling it full of cupholders, armrests and extra gauges to make you worry about something you didn't need to worry about in the first place.

I'll worry about that when middle age spread sets in, where do you think I'm gonna put me Super Sized Coke's when I'm eating me Big Tasty and Large Fries listening to my Fat Boy Slim CD while resting my Bingo Wings on the Arm rest. Well I can save some cash on slamming the deck and I only need to go 20mph when cruising the streets looking for Fat Birds :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Deleting wing repeaters.......MOT???
« Reply #19 on: 10 June 2012, 18:54 »
Surely the mk3 is heavy enough without filling it full of cupholders, armrests and extra gauges to make you worry about something you didn't need to worry about in the first place.

I'll worry about that when middle age spread sets in, where do you think I'm gonna put me Super Sized Coke's when I'm eating me Big Tasty and Large Fries listening to my Fat Boy Slim CD while resting my Bingo Wings on the Arm rest. Well I can save some cash on slamming the deck and I only need to go 20mph when cruising the streets looking for Fat Birds :grin: :grin: :grin:

crease
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6