Might not mean a lot but got no oil/water mixing, no smoke and no loss of power. Everything is working as it should and the water is nice and clean too with no nasty smells or anything. I had a very similar problem on a Mark 4 which is what got me thinking but the Mark 4 had no heaters whereas this one is blowing red hot. When driving it today everything was as normal until I reversed up the drive. I was thinking air lock before as I have been topping it up a couple of times per week due to the water leak. I keep it topped up regular. That is why I run it without the expansion tank cap on for a bit and it was all fine then but after running for a good half an hour without the cap then I put it on and left it running with no problems. But when I turned off the engine and removed the tank cap there was a bit of pressure there but not as much as the last week or so. Maybe an air lock but as said I will take it for a drive tomorrow to see what happens. Any tips for testing or things to look out for ??