Author Topic: some people don't know there own cars!  (Read 3792 times)

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #10 on: 09 June 2012, 23:53 »
Showing a close up of the o/s rear door glass is not really 'selling it'..


Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #12 on: 10 June 2012, 11:00 »
 :laugh: i just got a message back from the bloke saying thank you for letting me no. it was a typo  :grin:

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #13 on: 10 June 2012, 17:52 »
"my good deed of the day was to message them its a mk3 not a mk2!"

Lol,i did same. :smiley:

Reply i got was "nope,it's a mk2".

Told them to try specsavers.

I think he's selling it to buy a Porsche 911,i.e. one of these :- http://www.flickr.com/photos/8050359@N07/2198523682/

 :laugh:

i got a reply saying yeah it was a typo! lol
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #14 on: 11 June 2012, 18:32 »
sh!t car, even sh!tter listing.

I like this particular line..."A few small dents i forgot to say about have been filled just needs some paint a quick and easy five minute job"

Well, you have just mentioned it you tw@t  and since when did bodywork ever take 5 minutes to complete?

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #15 on: 11 June 2012, 18:34 »
I've just messaged the guy asking if he realised that he was selling a mk4 and not a mk3?  :laugh:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #16 on: 11 June 2012, 18:36 »
I've just messaged the guy asking if he realised that he was selling a mk4 and not a mk3?  :laugh:
[/quote

 :laugh:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline VR6_Wherry

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,938
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #17 on: 11 June 2012, 18:40 »
I used to know my car very well, but recently we've had a bit of a rocky relationship. She gets jealous when I look at other cars.. We don't talk much now, just the odd ride, but when we do it's hard an fast.

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #18 on: 11 June 2012, 19:27 »
I used to know my car very well, but recently we've had a bit of a rocky relationship. She gets jealous when I look at other cars.. We don't talk much now, just the odd ride, but when we do it's hard an fast.

 :smiley:
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: some people don't know there own cars!
« Reply #19 on: 11 June 2012, 19:48 »
I used to know my car very well, but recently we've had a bit of a rocky relationship. She gets jealous when I look at other cars.. We don't talk much now, just the odd ride, but when we do it's hard an fast.

you just explained my marriage  :grin: