Never thought of that

Ive left something under the car to catch any oil and theres been a couple of drops underneath overnight but that would take months to leak out. Its probable that there was a leak before they done the clutch, im not sure but to tell me they had changed oil when they obviously hadnt is naughty. There was no probs with box before, cars done 34 thou, and best box weve had on golf although I may have said that already. He is right that I have no way of proving anything which is pretty gutting when you think that a company can do what they like then you have to prove it. Ive complained to trading standards and a motor trade code thing that they belong to but dont hold much hope. May just have to put i down to experience and move on or it will eat me up thinking about it.

. Oh I was under the car and no signs of oil being spread about or on any other part of car other than residue directly under box.