Author Topic: fitting saab wheels on a mk3. now with pics  (Read 9983 times)

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3
« Reply #10 on: 07 June 2012, 21:59 »
saaab is 65.1 centre bore so just get adapters made 5x100 to 5x110 and get spigot rings too.
Et of the wheels is roughly the same as a mk3 so should be fine there.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3
« Reply #11 on: 07 June 2012, 22:19 »
saaab is 65.1 centre bore so just get adapters made 5x100 to 5x110 and get spigot rings too.
Et of the wheels is roughly the same as a mk3 so should be fine there.

sweet cheers dude  :wink:
i recon them polished would look sick.

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3
« Reply #12 on: 08 June 2012, 00:05 »
saab is 65.1 centre bore so just get adapters made 5x100 to 5x110 and get spigot rings too.

This question came up on another forum and the view was that Saab was the same cb as Vauxhall (56.1), most wheel guides list Vectra C as 65.1 but they are also 56.1

Offline chrisford_vw

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 447
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3
« Reply #13 on: 08 June 2012, 04:46 »
My dad runs saab wheels on his vectra b.centrebore needs milling out 1mm to fit a 57.1 vw but unsure on what the centrebore would be on the adapters so check first

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3
« Reply #14 on: 08 June 2012, 07:16 »
ok cheers peeps. just been looking at loads of saab wheels. saab do some really cool wheels and they are very cheap aswell

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3
« Reply #15 on: 08 June 2012, 08:02 »
Not any more they don't! Those Wheels look cool btw


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3
« Reply #16 on: 08 June 2012, 08:44 »
« Last Edit: 08 June 2012, 08:54 by stainesy »

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3
« Reply #17 on: 08 June 2012, 11:00 »
I seen that he was just selling one...


just so you know and might be interested, my old three spokes are back up for sale, the enkei big ends... could pass on information if your interested.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3
« Reply #18 on: 08 June 2012, 11:18 »
I seen that he was just selling one...


just so you know and might be interested, my old three spokes are back up for sale, the enkei big ends... could pass on information if your interested.

would love to have them mate but got a feeling they will be a tad out of my price range at the moment :cry:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: fitting saab wheels on a mk3. now with pics
« Reply #19 on: 11 June 2012, 11:19 »
ok after going through loads of saab wheels on ebay iv been having ago at photoshopping a couple as im getting abit bteer at it. not great yet tho  :grin:

im really liking the saab rims out there and suprised nobody els has used them