Author Topic: Vr6 performance leads? HT leads I mean :)  (Read 3335 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Vr6 performance leads?
« Reply #10 on: 07 June 2012, 19:00 »
:cool: I rekon youll end up keeping it or getting your own. Mk2s are over rated anyways. Mk3 1.8t FTW!

Well I do like F17bad's one  :cool:

Yes!!!  :cool:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: Vr6 performance leads?
« Reply #11 on: 07 June 2012, 19:20 »

Luckily this one is pretty much modded just need some leathers and if the engine wasn't so old would stick a turbo on there :D


Surely thats a better excuse to turbo it  :evil:
Dont lose your dinosaur!

Offline jnufcuk

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,145
  • Mk4 1.8T, Mk3 VR6 gone AUDI A1 Gone, Back in GTI
Re: Vr6 performance leads?
« Reply #12 on: 07 June 2012, 19:31 »

Luckily this one is pretty much modded just need some leathers and if the engine wasn't so old would stick a turbo on there :D


Surely thats a better excuse to turbo it  :evil:

Is it lol. Why would that be?  :undecided:

Don't even know how much it would be lol
Add me on twitter: @stacky789 Instagram: JBOY_9
 
Audi A1 Gone ;( VR6 Gone ;( Back in my old mk4 GTI :D

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Vr6 performance leads?
« Reply #13 on: 07 June 2012, 19:38 »

Luckily this one is pretty much modded just need some leathers and if the engine wasn't so old would stick a turbo on there :D


Surely thats a better excuse to turbo it  :evil:



Is it lol. Why would that be?  :undecided:

Don't even know how much it would be lol

I looked into the vr6 turbo route. Made a list and was going all out 3.0 block etc. Spoke to a lot of people across the pond and they said I would get 550whp. Complety undriveable just wheel spinning torque steer. Pain in traffic and in town. Then after building gearbox, brakes etc. Was looking at wrong side of £10,000.



josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi