Author Topic: Joey headlight paint.  (Read 2757 times)

Offline dom

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,083
  • Back in a Mk4
Re: Joey headlight paint.
« Reply #10 on: 09 June 2012, 20:09 »
I still think this is one of the best mods you can do to a Mk3, it's so cheap and makes such a nice difference to the front end :cool:

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Joey headlight paint.
« Reply #11 on: 09 June 2012, 20:14 »
I'm going to do mine tommorow, what do you use to re-seal the lights?

Offline Dannyboi30

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 257
  • Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: Joey headlight paint.
« Reply #12 on: 09 June 2012, 20:27 »
clear silicon

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Joey headlight paint.
« Reply #13 on: 09 June 2012, 20:31 »
I'm going to do mine tommorow, what do you use to re-seal the lights?

first time i used nothing was 100% fine as long as the old stuff is still on. second time i had some sealant laying around so just added a bit of that.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6