Author Topic: GTI international  (Read 1236 times)

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
GTI international
« on: 07 June 2012, 07:15 »
I think ive missed the cut off, for the gti international tickets.
Ill be going on the sunday.
Not to sound like a noob, but will all the forum guys be parked up next to each other?
Ill have to walk over and chat to you guys lol
I might wear a t shirt with my username  :laugh:

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: GTI international
« Reply #1 on: 07 June 2012, 18:31 »
Lol t shirts with usernames on,brilliant then you would know exactly who to avoid  :grin:

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: GTI international
« Reply #2 on: 07 June 2012, 18:32 »
PmsL

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: GTI international
« Reply #3 on: 07 June 2012, 20:50 »
I cant go as I go on holiday on the Monday after and I aint going to a show with no cash

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: GTI international
« Reply #4 on: 08 June 2012, 00:58 »
Im gunna drag race my mates vr6 and mk5 gti lol