Author Topic: Stroke of luck.  (Read 2601 times)

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Stroke of luck.
« Reply #10 on: 07 June 2012, 19:06 »
I need one of these in my life.  :grin:

I twigged on the sarcasm about here. Wasnt paying full attention until this point


:huh: I'm not joking

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: Stroke of luck.
« Reply #11 on: 07 June 2012, 19:21 »
Their good but wear down easily. I made a metal one  :cool:
Dont lose your dinosaur!

Offline Tabx808

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 85
Re: Stroke of luck.
« Reply #12 on: 07 June 2012, 19:25 »
Their good but wear down easily. I made a metal one  :cool:

Did the leads today and it's about ready to be chucked. I did have the sealed metal one but can't find it anywhere.

Offline Tabx808

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 85
Re: Stroke of luck.
« Reply #13 on: 07 June 2012, 19:28 »
I need one of these in my life.  :grin:

I twigged on the sarcasm about here. Wasnt paying full attention until this point


:huh: I'm not joking


Fair enough. Just get used to the sarcasm part in the forum title a bit too much. Don't mind it though. Better than a serious forum where a bit of banter gets you banned.