Author Topic: damn window wont go up...  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Jasikasisback

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 782
damn window wont go up...
« on: 06 June 2012, 22:12 »
i leaned ever so slightly on the rear window glass today removing my daughter from the car...and voila...the window will not go up...yay! I can hear the motor going when i push it to go up..but the glass just does not go up...
looked at a lot of posts..but maybe someone has a link...post with visual aids..as this is what i will need tomorrow when I attempt to fix it...i hope it has just slippped off...yay now both back windows don't work...one side wont go down..the other wont go up!....:(

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: damn window wont go up...
« Reply #1 on: 06 June 2012, 22:17 »

Offline Jasikasisback

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 782
Re: damn window wont go up...
« Reply #2 on: 06 June 2012, 22:41 »
looks like i will  be busy..:)