Author Topic: MK3 18" pics request  (Read 8395 times)

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #10 on: 06 June 2012, 22:04 »
That last one at the bottom is yum!

50 / 50 on it, looks ok but 18"s still look too big on a mk3
I know what you mean, has to be the right stance/colour.

Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #11 on: 06 June 2012, 22:05 »
I'm also liking the new 3sdm 0.05 alloys i've even emailed them asking if there will be a 17" made and the response is they have a 16" on the drawing bored but 17" is not in the pipeline as of yet but maybe in the future  :smiley:

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #12 on: 06 June 2012, 22:20 »

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #13 on: 06 June 2012, 22:32 »
Seen a mk3 on 18" concave rotiforms. All tucked up and slammed on air.

It looked fcuking amazing!!   :wink:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline Junior74

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #14 on: 06 June 2012, 22:41 »


These....Matt Black with polished lips....  :smiley:

Thanks for all the input everyone...keep it coming if you like...

16" would be perfect...did they give you any idea on dates???

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #15 on: 06 June 2012, 22:43 »
Oh  :cool:

I've also been looking at them in PVW didn't know what they where called. I want a set!! Was thinking about selling my schmidts

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #16 on: 06 June 2012, 22:56 »
That blue Caddy van looks the nuts!  :drool:

Offline Junior74

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #17 on: 06 June 2012, 22:56 »
I think they are really nice, I am seriously obsessed!!!!
Smallest available are 18" 8.5 and 9.5....
When I started this topic I was expecting to see some ugly MK3's on wagon wheels....BUT!!!!
« Last Edit: 06 June 2012, 22:58 by Junior74 »

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #18 on: 06 June 2012, 23:00 »
I think they are really nice, I am seriously obsessed!!!!
Smallest available are 18" 8.5 and 9.5....


Thing is they wouldn't look as nice in 16"

Yeah 8.5 and 9.5 are perfect. I want 4" lip giving me 10"s  :grin:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline Junior74

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
Re: MK3 18" pics request
« Reply #19 on: 06 June 2012, 23:02 »
Think BIG!!!  :smiley: