Author Topic: Anniversary red line  (Read 2415 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Anniversary red line
« on: 06 June 2012, 17:27 »
Is the red line on the anniversary bumper and side trim sat in a recess ?


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: Anniversary red line
« Reply #1 on: 06 June 2012, 17:29 »
the anni from factory had a red line sat in a recess on the front & rear bumper,
it had the recess on the side mouldings altho never red strip in that recess from factory,

I quite like the red all the way around tho.....

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Anniversary red line
« Reply #2 on: 06 June 2012, 17:33 »
Nice one. Looks cool was wondering whether to do it mine or not..... Thinking not to be fair tho


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: Anniversary red line
« Reply #3 on: 06 June 2012, 18:10 »
Well, I did it to my silver valver, because I wanted something to tie in with my calipers an red 16v badges, an then the anni interior came along for £50 with knob an gaiter an red stitching and red seatbelts an it just went from there, It suits certain colours more tho tbh

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Anniversary red line
« Reply #4 on: 06 June 2012, 18:27 »
Mes black so should look good, I got the seats but not the rest but I'm on the look out. Mines all colour codes though not textured and they dont have recess's in the top section which is why I'm not sure it'll work


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Dannyboi30

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 257
  • Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: Anniversary red line
« Reply #5 on: 06 June 2012, 18:33 »
red strip all the way round breaks the car up abit and looks pukka :D

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: Anniversary red line
« Reply #6 on: 06 June 2012, 18:55 »
I agree, red stripe all the way.....gunna paint mine on, once new door is fitted.

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Anniversary red line
« Reply #7 on: 06 June 2012, 19:02 »
Is it just in the recess that breaks up the top section of the bumper from the bottom or is there another one on. The textured bumpers


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Anniversary red line
« Reply #8 on: 06 June 2012, 19:35 »
Red stripe all round looks  :sick: IMO. Looks too in your face whereas front and rear bumper looks ok.

Offline pinson

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 99
Re: Anniversary red line
« Reply #9 on: 09 June 2012, 18:16 »
Is it just painted or can you actually get a stick on red pin stripe? Still undecided whether to go the whole way round or just front and back