Author Topic: Low Life Scum!!!  (Read 3250 times)

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Low Life Scum!!!
« on: 04 June 2012, 16:54 »
Woke up this morning to find a broken plastic plant pot with a fir tree in front of the Cabrio with mud all over the bonnet. Got the pressure washer out and washed the front of the car off to find the below.







The shop around the corner had their windows put it too, right so soon I will be get both front wings and have the indicators deleted.
Oh and the replace the bonnet with a Vento front end, will be placing a Wanted in the Classified soon too.

Offline KIN9DUB

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 63
Re: Low Life Scum!!!
« Reply #1 on: 04 June 2012, 17:05 »
what is the point, what thingys.. someone keyd my last car after a day of having it. was gutted..

Offline MattJAbela

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 106
Re: Low Life Scum!!!
« Reply #2 on: 04 June 2012, 17:09 »
Sorry to see that Mate!!! I'd be going crazy!!!!

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Low Life Scum!!!
« Reply #3 on: 04 June 2012, 17:13 »
yh id be fu*ked right off!!
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: Low Life Scum!!!
« Reply #4 on: 04 June 2012, 17:15 »
Oh this is the second time someone has damaged it while it's been parked outside our house, keyed the first front to back both sides. :angry:

I'm looking for a garage to rent before she gets resprayed :wink:

Offline Gti_Jamo

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,109
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: Low Life Scum!!!
« Reply #5 on: 04 June 2012, 17:16 »
Looks like a fight broke out between Bill and Ben......

But seriously I would be livid. I always park my cars where I can see them. Hope it doesn't cost you much to get sorted!!


97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: Low Life Scum!!!
« Reply #6 on: 04 June 2012, 17:17 »
yh id be fu*ked right off!!

This morning wasn't a good morning for me. Waited till now before posting, as I may have used too many F@*!&d off's and C%£@ing B£$@ards etc.....

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: Low Life Scum!!!
« Reply #7 on: 04 June 2012, 17:19 »
Looks like a fight broke out between Bill and Ben......

But seriously I would be livid. I always park my cars where I can see them. Hope it doesn't cost you much to get sorted!!

This is parked right outside our front door!!! :sad:

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Low Life Scum!!!
« Reply #8 on: 04 June 2012, 17:23 »
Never f**k with another man's car....rule 1 in life, i hope they are visited by much suffering and pain.

Offline Gti_Jamo

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,109
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: Low Life Scum!!!
« Reply #9 on: 04 June 2012, 17:45 »
You should get one of those motion sensing cameras and stick it in your front window at night!!


97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0