GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Dub project thread
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Dub project thread (Read 897 times)
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Dub project thread
«
on:
03 June 2012, 14:43 »
can someone start a dub project thread for me please
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: Dub project thread
«
Reply #1 on:
03 June 2012, 14:44 »
youve gotta pm JV for one of these
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: Dub project thread
«
Reply #2 on:
03 June 2012, 14:58 »
ok i'll do that now
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Dub project thread