GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Outer CV gaitor
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Outer CV gaitor (Read 831 times)
leegt5
I live here
Posts: 765
Outer CV gaitor
«
on:
03 June 2012, 11:09 »
How much you looking at labour wise to change this? Got my MOT soon and its split. Normally I'd do it myself but haven't really got the time !!
Logged
Support London's Air Ambulance
Luke1981
I live here
Posts: 530
Re: Outer CV gaitor
«
Reply #1 on:
03 June 2012, 11:17 »
IMO no more than an hour tops to do this. Most garages charge at least £50 an hour labour though
Logged
MK IV GT TDI 150 PD / MKII CADDY SDI
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Outer CV gaitor