Author Topic: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)  (Read 5394 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #10 on: 03 June 2012, 11:50 »
sucks dont it!  :angry:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #11 on: 03 June 2012, 11:56 »
on this thread its down as the mk2 seat ibiza one, there the same anyway arent they? can't wait to get it on now


http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=178674.0

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #12 on: 03 June 2012, 12:00 »
is it gunna need modding to fit? im guessing it will
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #13 on: 03 June 2012, 12:08 »
yeah more than likely, be worth it though

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #14 on: 03 June 2012, 12:10 »
on this thread its down as the mk2 seat ibiza one, there the same anyway arent they? can't wait to get it on now


http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=178674.0

you mean this one? if so thats sick. loving that.

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #15 on: 03 June 2012, 12:18 »
yeah thats the one

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #16 on: 03 June 2012, 12:20 »
 :cool:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #17 on: 03 June 2012, 13:16 »
so how do you get things like this to fit? do you start in the middle and slowly work you way to the edge putting screws with washer in keeping it flush with the edge all the way?

anybody know if the old laguna skirts fit as they look kinda like that but abit thinner.
« Last Edit: 03 June 2012, 13:20 by stainesy »

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #18 on: 03 June 2012, 13:39 »
I've been thinking about a laguna splitter and you can get them for peanuts.

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy
« Reply #19 on: 03 June 2012, 14:05 »
worth a try i suppose