GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
4
Author
Topic: nice find at the scrappy (pics now on) (Read 5387 times)
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)
«
on:
02 June 2012, 14:26 »
Just found my self a cordoba splitter, I'll have ago at fitting and get a pic up
«
Last Edit: 04 June 2012, 18:39 by mrsaunders
»
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: nice find at the scrappy
«
Reply #1 on:
02 June 2012, 14:32 »
fu*ker! bin looking for one of those for ages!!
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
KIN9DUB
Not said much yet
Posts: 63
Re: nice find at the scrappy
«
Reply #2 on:
02 June 2012, 14:34 »
i used to have a cordoba, nice cars. never thought of keeping the splitter though, but come to think of it, there pretty nice. wish i still had it.
Logged
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: nice find at the scrappy
«
Reply #3 on:
02 June 2012, 14:42 »
nice. look forward to seeing the pics.
Logged
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy
«
Reply #4 on:
02 June 2012, 14:45 »
Only cost £10, was just leaving and saw it there so had to have it
Logged
liva2704
GTI forum regular
Posts: 124
Re: nice find at the scrappy
«
Reply #5 on:
02 June 2012, 14:50 »
Used to have one on my golf a bit too deep for my liking
Logged
gti gaz
I live here
Posts: 592
Re: nice find at the scrappy
«
Reply #6 on:
02 June 2012, 21:44 »
sweet nice one i have been looking for one for ages to nice find
Logged
Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy
«
Reply #7 on:
03 June 2012, 11:34 »
Quote from: liva2704 on 02 June 2012, 14:50
Used to have one on my golf a bit too deep for my liking
it doesn't look any deeper than a vr6 one to be honest, and its not as common which is a plus
Logged
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: nice find at the scrappy
«
Reply #8 on:
03 June 2012, 11:40 »
got any pics?
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
mrsaunders
I live here
Posts: 575
Re: nice find at the scrappy
«
Reply #9 on:
03 June 2012, 11:47 »
gunna have a crack in a mo when the rain stops
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
3
4
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
nice find at the scrappy (pics now on)