Author Topic: Any need anniversary bits  (Read 2552 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Any need anniversary bits
« on: 01 June 2012, 21:05 »
Just met a guy who is breaking a 5 door Anniversary and 3 door yellow colour concept with a vento front end if any one wants anything I'll pass on his number I'm having the anniversary seats but he has a 3 door set and 16" anniversary wheels


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Any need anniversary bits
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2012, 22:05 »
what colour dude? where from
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Any need anniversary bits
« Reply #2 on: 01 June 2012, 22:42 »
Hi Mate.....might know someone after the Anni rims.....how much does he want for them ??  Also Anni steering wheel condition and price ??      Cheers

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Any need anniversary bits
« Reply #3 on: 01 June 2012, 23:06 »
It's mystic ? Blue the purple/blue colored one. Wheels looked mint from what I saw was after £200 I think. His number is 07935 049810


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Any need anniversary bits
« Reply #4 on: 01 June 2012, 23:20 »
Cheers Bud.....where is the car based ??  Guessing its close as you're in Wolvo.

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Any need anniversary bits
« Reply #5 on: 01 June 2012, 23:22 »
mines maritime blue, close enough lol. how much for vento front end... i expext postage cost a bomb :-/
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: Any need anniversary bits
« Reply #6 on: 01 June 2012, 23:37 »
I've messages him. Thanks mate :)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Any need anniversary bits
« Reply #7 on: 02 June 2012, 00:06 »
07909 850117 the guy just text me and asked me to put this number up for him if you need parts. He is in handsworth Birmingham . Dont know how much for vento front I was gonna buy it with an eye brow for £150 but just got the eyebrow now


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: Any need anniversary bits
« Reply #8 on: 02 June 2012, 00:58 »
 :laugh: got my driver seat from him sound lad only in his young 20s
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline Turbotezz

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 120
  • New Dubber
Re: Any need anniversary bits
« Reply #9 on: 02 June 2012, 08:50 »
Ah, yeah, this dudes got a listing on egay. Is he a good chap to deal with?