I dont know my mk2s but it should be ok if the calipers are the same? you only need the mk3 calipers so you can keep the old brake lines as the mk4 caliper lines are different. Brad had some custom lines made up so he could fit the whole lot maybe ask him where he got them from
I know i need conversion hoses for the back to fit the mk4 calipers, but thing is, i'm renewing all the brake lines too so maybe I can put mk4 stuff on the end of them and just use mk4 hoses, we will see I guess..
You will need differrent hoses for front too, they will connect to your MK2 solid lines fine mate, its only the Csaliper side thats different to the Mk2/Mk3
i just got the full set with connections that fit the MK4 rear callipers and S3 front callipers
You will need a 7mm spacer for front to fit the 312 carriers, the 312 callipers are same as the late mk3 288 items and on the rear you need to use the Mk3 Carriers (not sure if they are same as mk2) and the MK4 calipers fit this way.. you cannot use the mk4 rear carriers
pad wise, rear, Mk3 GTI ones fit
front just get them for mk4 GTI with 312 brakes
hope this helps a little