Author Topic: My new 16v  (Read 2221 times)

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
My new 16v
« on: 30 May 2012, 18:57 »
my new golf (well ive had it a month or two just got round to doin a few bits)










Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: My new 16v
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2012, 19:06 »
NICE!!! really needs a vr6 splitter mind.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: My new 16v
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2012, 19:08 »
Looking good!.. :cool:

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: My new 16v
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2012, 19:32 »
Yeah looking at a New spliter but might try a different route, need a front 16v badge aswell

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: My new 16v
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2012, 20:31 »
very nice mate  :cool:

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: My new 16v
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2012, 20:36 »
Nice motor  :cool:
Ive got a 16v badge spare mate but one of the clips on the back is broken it still clips in though ,want it ?

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: My new 16v
« Reply #6 on: 30 May 2012, 20:55 »
Nice motor  :cool:
Ive got a 16v badge spare mate but one of the clips on the back is broken it still clips in though ,want it ?
yes mate

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: My new 16v
« Reply #7 on: 30 May 2012, 20:56 »
Very nice bud. I've got a Passat duck bill splitter for sale  :wink:

josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: My new 16v
« Reply #8 on: 30 May 2012, 20:58 »
Yeah been looking, how much?

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: My new 16v
« Reply #9 on: 30 May 2012, 20:59 »
PM me your address details mate will stick it in an envelope no worries