Author Topic: Colour Concept Interior  (Read 3900 times)

Offline gossy

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 19
Re: Colour Concept Interior
« Reply #10 on: 30 May 2012, 23:06 »
Right, bumpers are getting bought with what little money I have left after buying insurance and tax! So if If I have a 3dr, does my whole cc interior need to come from a 3dr, for example the rear seats, saw these on e-bay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-Mk3-Colour-Concept-Rear-Bench-Seats-Leather-/300716574038?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item46041ac556 and would really like to get them, but don't know if they would fit if they are from a 5dr?

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Colour Concept Interior
« Reply #11 on: 30 May 2012, 23:17 »
Hey mate, sorry won't let my view my personal messages for some reason, but I got a notification e-mail so had a read, at the moment im not looking to sell or swap, just because I don't have the driving skill to ensure that I don't wreck a pair alloys, maybe in 6 months or so, when i've passed my test there may be scope for a swap, bought the banded steels for £300 already on the car, so don't know masses about them. Sorry that I can't sell at the moment, but maybe in the future, when i've got my driving, and the car up to a better standar, I might think about it. Sorry mate!

No worries dude.

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Colour Concept Interior
« Reply #12 on: 31 May 2012, 06:23 »
Right, bumpers are getting bought with what little money I have left after buying insurance and tax! So if If I have a 3dr, does my whole cc interior need to come from a 3dr, for example the rear seats, saw these on e-bay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-Mk3-Colour-Concept-Rear-Bench-Seats-Leather-/300716574038?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item46041ac556 and would really like to get them, but don't know if they would fit if they are from a 5dr?

The rear and front seats from a 5dr cc will fit your 3dr. The cc door cards won't fit

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr