Author Topic: can i get this anywhere in the UK?  (Read 4753 times)

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #10 on: 30 May 2012, 10:51 »
Why would anyone buy that, it looks cack.

Offline Shady Pioneer

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,669
  • graphic designer.
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #11 on: 30 May 2012, 10:53 »
If you buy that, be prepared for comments that may hurt your feelings. Audi front ends belong on Audis, not on Golfs. Especially not MK3 Golfs.

In case you couldn't tell already, I don't like it. :grin:

Offline Buckfizzturbo

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 423
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #12 on: 30 May 2012, 11:47 »
 :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

I'd put more sick simbuls up but I've got to go sort my eyes out. There in agony after seeing those cars!!! God dam!!!!!!!!!
LowCollective - East Anglias Premier German Car Event - 07/09/14 IP14 6AT

Www.lowcollective.com please search 'low collective cars' on Facebook


Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #13 on: 30 May 2012, 11:57 »
to answer the original question, I would say no probably not :P

go for it if you like it, though I would rather drive mine into a lamp post, but I cant help noticing a lot of hate around here recently towards other peoples cars  :undecided:
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #14 on: 30 May 2012, 12:06 »
no just hate towards cars that have been ruined  :wink:

Offline Horney

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,782
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #15 on: 30 May 2012, 12:10 »
Am I th eonly one who can read? It's a Golf-V-alike front not an Audi-a-like front.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #16 on: 30 May 2012, 12:32 »
Well what ever it is it don't belong on a mk3.

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #17 on: 30 May 2012, 13:22 »
Not a fan, mk3s are square and should stay like that, infact maybe they could do with being abit more square if you ask me

maybe you need to buy a mk2 because mk3 are not that square tbh.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Dannyboi30

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 257
  • Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #18 on: 30 May 2012, 18:39 »
that is rank  :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #19 on: 30 May 2012, 18:59 »
Not a fan, mk3s are square and should stay like that, infact maybe they could do with being abit more square if you ask me

maybe you need to buy a mk2 because mk3 are not that square tbh.

compared to modern cars they are