Author Topic: can i get this anywhere in the UK?  (Read 4760 times)

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Willo

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 104
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #1 on: 30 May 2012, 01:07 »
I like it

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #2 on: 30 May 2012, 06:27 »
 :sick: :sick: :sick:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #3 on: 30 May 2012, 06:44 »

Offline dubstar9

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 392
  • Back to the Golf scene
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2012, 07:15 »
This is the best one I've seen in that style from Germany, less postage than the US

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250746651957?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #5 on: 30 May 2012, 07:35 »
But it's a golf not an audi. If you want an Audi, buy and Audi!!!!!

Offline madmanmart

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 938
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #6 on: 30 May 2012, 08:15 »
I think you need to sell your mk3 before its too late  :sick:


Mk3 Golf 3dr GTI 16v
Mk3 Golf Cabriolet TD
20vt Corrado track car project

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #7 on: 30 May 2012, 09:21 »
Oh your poor car  :sick:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #8 on: 30 May 2012, 09:24 »
Not a fan, mk3s are square and should stay like that, infact maybe they could do with being abit more square if you ask me

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: can i get this anywhere in the UK?
« Reply #9 on: 30 May 2012, 09:40 »
But it's a golf not an audi. If you want an Audi, buy and Audi!!!!!

does it count seeing as i have...

audi s3 dash
audi r8 steering wheel
audi tt mk1 rear view mirror
audi tt mk2 fuel cap?
LOL!