Author Topic: Would anyone swap rear lights for standard smoked gti ones?  (Read 1774 times)

Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
Alright guys i have on my car at the moment some m3 style red clear and modified orange tint on top in good condition no chips or cracks. I'm looking to go back to standard as i'm taking a different approach to the car now heres a pic of what there like  :smiley: these wear done by the original owner when the car originally had orange wheels and badges.




Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
I also have a standard grill with orange badge custom painted again by previous owner


Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Is the orange on those lights tint film? If they are il swap with my standard gti smoked lights.



(my gti lights)
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
Alright mate just looking at your car thread looking good on them rims  :smiley: There not a tint film no they have been sprayed from the inside i have no idea how he's done it but looks alright and are sealed properly i have no problems with leaks etc  :smiley:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Alright mate just looking at your car thread looking good on them rims  :smiley: There not a tint film no they have been sprayed from the inside i have no idea how he's done it but looks alright and are sealed properly i have no problems with leaks etc  :smiley:

Cheers dude :afro:. Yh il be up for swapping them bud, pm me with your plans for the swap.
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
provisionally swapped  :smiley: still have grill though if anyones interested? cheers

Mike