GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
door hinges
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: door hinges (Read 1331 times)
wheatobear
GTI forum regular
Posts: 170
door hinges
«
on:
28 May 2012, 22:56 »
i know they are a common problem when i open my door it kinda drops a little cos the hinges are worn....what i wanna know is can i buy new hinges from VW themselves!?
cheers
Logged
N900 MJT
I live here
Posts: 900
Re: door hinges
«
Reply #1 on:
30 May 2012, 13:15 »
Yes you can buy them from VW but they are in two parts so make sure you get the right part - also the last time i looked they were rather expensive
Logged
Dan_GTi8v
I live here
Posts: 1,904
Re: door hinges
«
Reply #2 on:
30 May 2012, 13:28 »
If you find out the costs let us know, I've needed a new drivers hinge for about 2 years now but just never got around to phoning up to enquire, I'm a lazy bastard sometimes
Logged
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!
Build thread
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0
N900 MJT
I live here
Posts: 900
Re: door hinges
«
Reply #3 on:
30 May 2012, 13:36 »
Hahahahaha - maybe we should have a forum wide buy of these hinges
Logged
wheatobear
GTI forum regular
Posts: 170
Re: door hinges
«
Reply #4 on:
30 May 2012, 18:27 »
well im gunna have to go down to vw just down the road from me on the way home tomorrow...will let ppl know how much they are!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
door hinges