Author Topic: bra and blacked out indicators  (Read 3308 times)

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #10 on: 28 May 2012, 18:32 »
Thumbs up stainsey , liken it , bras look good on dark motors  :cool:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #11 on: 28 May 2012, 18:51 »
Cheers yeah I'm kinda starting to like it. It seems to kind of work with the green and black I have going on at the mo.

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #12 on: 28 May 2012, 19:04 »
I like that a lot!, it works much better with dragon green and the dark wheels set it all off nicely might have to get one for mine now..
Only thing i would prefer is clear indicators and fogs as it can start to look a bit too heavy handed with too much black going on.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2012, 19:06 by Gavv8 »

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #13 on: 28 May 2012, 19:21 »
I like that a lot!, it works much better with dragon green and the dark wheels set it all off nicely might have to get one for mine now..
Only thing i would prefer is clear indicators and fogs as it can start to look a bit too heavy handed with too much black going on.

yeah i no what you mean mate i will be getting my new crystal smoked indicators/ fogs soon and matching wing indicators. these are just temp

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #14 on: 28 May 2012, 20:27 »
Thumbs up stainsey , liken it , bras look good on dark motors  :cool:


LMFAO Just realised what i put ....and no  :laugh:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #15 on: 28 May 2012, 20:29 »
Thumbs up stainsey , liken it , bras look good on dark motors  :cool:


LMFAO Just realised what i put ....and no  :laugh:

dam i thought i had pulled then  :grin:

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #16 on: 28 May 2012, 20:33 »
Thumbs up stainsey , liken it , bras look good on dark motors  :cool:


LMFAO Just realised what i put ....and no  :laugh:

dam i thought i had pulled then  :grin:

oh if you feel like that then .......











NOT!!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh:

Offline Dannyboi30

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 257
  • Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #17 on: 28 May 2012, 20:34 »
lmao

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #18 on: 28 May 2012, 20:35 »
 :laugh:

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: bra and blacked out indicators
« Reply #19 on: 29 May 2012, 00:12 »
what did you use to blacken them?! was thinking about doing mine