Author Topic: Interior options  (Read 2516 times)

Offline sychosis

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 252
Interior options
« on: 28 May 2012, 12:58 »
A while back I remember seeing an half leather interior for the mk3, but after looking through fleabay, they look like they are rare. 

What I'm wondering, is what seats from what cars out there will fit straight into the mk3

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: Interior options
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2012, 13:16 »
6n polo interior or seat ibiza mk1 seats

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Interior options
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2012, 13:20 »
what they fit strait into mk3 golf front and back with no modding?

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: Interior options
« Reply #3 on: 28 May 2012, 13:32 »
fronts definatly.

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Interior options
« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2012, 14:11 »
6n Polo / Seat Ibiza front seats will need mods to the subframe, I am sure they will not fit straight in

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: Interior options
« Reply #5 on: 28 May 2012, 17:15 »
a lass at our club has mk3 golf full leather in her polo 6n the front went in without modification, exact same runner & adjuster at the front, the rears backrests nedded fettling but this was the larger back of the golf seat needed swapping with the smaller polo one, so if you where to get a polo 6n interior the rear bcks will need the golf backs putting on them.....

Offline Edwh0re

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 399
Re: Interior options
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2012, 17:27 »
Probably going to be the Seat Ibiza Cupra half leather seats you saw.  Don't come up often, but the right ones do slot straight in to the Mk3.

Offline tshirt2k

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,323
  • Been there...Done that...
Re: Interior options
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2012, 17:32 »
You can get most seats to fit if you have the skills and tools


Mk3 ABF 16VT Megasquirt V3

Tshirt knows........ How to diagnose