Author Topic: Porsche cups yey or neh?  (Read 1748 times)

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Porsche cups yey or neh?
« on: 26 May 2012, 23:10 »
Been offered these, what you think ?





Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Porsche cups yey or neh?
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2012, 23:14 »
 :cool:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Porsche cups yey or neh?
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2012, 23:40 »
Yes sir.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Porsche cups yey or neh?
« Reply #3 on: 26 May 2012, 23:59 »
Keep your BBS's :smiley:

Offline Luke1981

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 530
Re: Porsche cups yey or neh?
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2012, 01:16 »
Keep your BBS's :smiley:

+1

Get the bbs ones back on. IMO having a Porch badge on the wheels looks well out of place!

If your happy then keep them.
MK IV GT TDI 150 PD / MKII CADDY SDI

Offline Edwh0re

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 399
Re: Porsche cups yey or neh?
« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2012, 05:59 »
I like the Porsche wheels, don't get me wrong.

But I think I prefer the BBS.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Porsche cups yey or neh?
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2012, 09:27 »
keep the bbs. if you are going to put porsche wheels on the car make then nice ones. not a fan of them mate. they look like any other wheel.

Offline Leroy

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 483
  • Golf GTI Anniversary 16v
Re: Porsche cups yey or neh?
« Reply #7 on: 31 May 2012, 14:29 »
Nay!

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: Porsche cups yey or neh?
« Reply #8 on: 31 May 2012, 18:59 »
Yeah still in two minds about them ,maybe look better in a dark met grey,i do love the bbs apart from the width 6.5 ,it looks a bit silly from the back and these porker rims would take care of that as the rears are 8j ,so still mulling it over at the moment