Author Topic: finaly  (Read 3984 times)

Offline Dannyboi30

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 257
  • Golf GTI Turboversary
Re: finaly
« Reply #10 on: 28 May 2012, 09:18 »
yep mystic blue it is best colour

Offline GTIANNIVERSARY16V

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 149
Re: finaly
« Reply #11 on: 28 May 2012, 09:28 »
Another fellow dubber  xD

Offline MK3 Menace

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • 98 GTI, big changes are coming...
Re: finaly
« Reply #12 on: 28 May 2012, 15:13 »
Mate, if his grille is a bit battered or just needs a spare I have a mystic blue grille in good condition that i only want a few quid for, got a few other spares too.

In Milton Keynes as you know.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: finaly
« Reply #13 on: 28 May 2012, 15:56 »
Mate, if his grille is a bit battered or just needs a spare I have a mystic blue grille in good condition that i only want a few quid for, got a few other spares too.

In Milton Keynes as you know.

Mate what's the paint like on your grill? His grill is not broken but full of stone chips.
How much did you want for it?
What els do you have in mystic blue with good paint?

Also the pics above don't look as bright blue/purple as his. His paint looks almost purlesant.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2012, 15:59 by stainesy »

Offline MK3 Menace

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • 98 GTI, big changes are coming...
Re: finaly
« Reply #14 on: 28 May 2012, 16:01 »
It's in good condition mate, one clip is a bit slack but don't affect it, just he needs to swap his badges over and give it a clean as it's been on a car that was broken for a while.

I will let it go for £10 or swaps for any interesting spares he has with cash either way.





I'll see what other bits I got as I stripped a Mystic Blue MK3 not long ago with a mate.
« Last Edit: 28 May 2012, 16:04 by MK3 Menace »

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: finaly
« Reply #15 on: 28 May 2012, 16:07 »
Ok mate nkce1 he will defo have that I recon as paint looks mint. Il get hold of him and let him no.
if you hold that grill in the sunlight does it look like it changes from blue to purple colour?
« Last Edit: 28 May 2012, 16:20 by stainesy »

Offline MK3 Menace

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 336
  • 98 GTI, big changes are coming...
Re: finaly
« Reply #16 on: 28 May 2012, 17:05 »
Pretty sure it does, the car it was on did. I'll check it when I get home later mate.


Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: finaly
« Reply #17 on: 28 May 2012, 17:25 »
Pretty sure it does, the car it was on did. I'll check it when I get home later mate.



Iv pm'd you mate

Offline jamesshearman

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 4
Re: finaly
« Reply #18 on: 28 May 2012, 20:11 »
Alright! He has converted me, its awesome driving around in it and the condition of the motor is ace.  Great bargain.  Will post up some pics soon!  Oh and yeah I will grab that grill mate (MK3 menace), I will pop over with Stainesy next week fella.   :grin:

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Re: finaly
« Reply #19 on: 28 May 2012, 20:14 »
Welcome to the forum James. And welcome to your new GTi. Hopefully you will love it as much as most of the people on here (except when there is stuff wrong  - your mate got well frustrated with his last week).

Good luck with it.