Author Topic: MK3 Center Console In Truck  (Read 6434 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #20 on: 27 May 2012, 21:07 »
may swell source one in UK mate as it is gonna cost u about the same as what he is wanting and will be less hassle   :undecided:

Yh fair point, there jus a b!tch to find, n most have added 'scene' tax

josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Edwh0re

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 399
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #21 on: 27 May 2012, 21:10 »
The key thing is making sure that they come with the bracket...

I would be in, but not this month with the amount I have on right now...

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #22 on: 27 May 2012, 22:19 »
I've sold 2 US rear centre consoles recently. Complete ones are hard to come by in this country and fetch silly money.
If you're planning on shipping some bits over il happily make an order...
 I need a new leather handbrake gaitor/ boot
Also the correct wiring connector for the boot/ trunk release switch and also the connector for the central locking switch.
Rear headlining courtesy lights in grey.

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #23 on: 27 May 2012, 22:22 »
Well I just sold my rear console and front console for £125 so good money jn them.

Offline Len

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,292
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #24 on: 28 May 2012, 23:43 »
I'm interested!
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline PinkFloydEffect

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #25 on: 29 May 2012, 00:49 »
I'll see what I come across, and post pictures of what I find. I have not explored the larger junkyards as of yet.

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #26 on: 29 May 2012, 10:11 »
Good man.  :wink: