Author Topic: MK3 Center Console In Truck  (Read 6427 times)

Offline PinkFloydEffect

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #10 on: 27 May 2012, 02:28 »
the gearknobs and gaitors in those pics are from a mk4 fyi
What are you referring to as gear knobs and gaitors? The shift boot and hand brake boot?

If there's load of these centre consoles in your junkyards, don't mind shipping a few over?  :wink:
I wouldn't say a lot but I have not looked at any others to find more which I plan on, if I find an abundance I wouldn't' mind shipping if there is a market for them $$

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #11 on: 27 May 2012, 11:35 »
the gearknobs and gaitors in those pics are from a mk4 fyi
What are you referring to as gear knobs and gaitors? The shift boot and hand brake boot?

If there's load of these centre consoles in your junkyards, don't mind shipping a few over?  :wink:
I wouldn't say a lot but I have not looked at any others to find more which I plan on, if I find an abundance I wouldn't' mind shipping if there is a market for them $$
There is a market for them! Think it would be more viable if a few of us on here wanted them, and you could find them, would be to post them all in one box and split the postage, and give you some note for your troubles too.
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline PinkFloydEffect

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 8
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #12 on: 27 May 2012, 16:37 »
How much are you willing to pay for one? I read they are selling for close to 100 quid each? I would be willing at 50 quid each (minus shipping costs) that would make it worth it to me in USD. So 150 quid for 3 of them sent to the same address and you have to pay the shipping, worth it? Any other rare odds and ends to look for? I don't mind finding rare parts for you guys you can use me as your east coast US junkyard runner as long as you make it worth it to me for my time $ I know of a private junkyard full of VW's the public is not allowed to roam I even saw a Bradly GT in there!
« Last Edit: 27 May 2012, 16:40 by PinkFloydEffect »

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #13 on: 27 May 2012, 17:01 »
That sounds like a good deal, just gotta find some others that would be willing to get one also (I don't think will be hard)
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline CJA321

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 684
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #14 on: 27 May 2012, 18:22 »
Cup holders = win also  :tongue:

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #15 on: 27 May 2012, 18:58 »
Would love a rear boot lid, rear gti bumper and 3dr gti sideskirts  :wink:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #16 on: 27 May 2012, 20:40 »
the gearknobs and gaitors in those pics are from a mk4 fyi
What are you referring to as gear knobs and gaitors? The shift boot and hand brake boot?


gearknob is the knob on the gearstick with the numbers on it, gaitor is the boot. the pic I'm referring to is the one where both handbrakes have no gaitors/boots on them
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #17 on: 27 May 2012, 20:51 »
thing is the US interior parts are made for left hand drive cars, so the cubby hole part looks pants in UK cars s it bends the opersite way to ours
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #18 on: 27 May 2012, 20:57 »
thing is the US interior parts are made for left hand drive cars, so the cubby hole part looks pants in UK cars s it bends the opersite way to ours

Yh I was just after the arm rest part, not overly fussed about cup holders
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: MK3 Center Console In Truck
« Reply #19 on: 27 May 2012, 21:04 »
may swell source one in UK mate as it is gonna cost u about the same as what he is wanting and will be less hassle   :undecided:
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/